The Art Guild of Pacifica currently has almost 200 artist members who help make our organization one of the most creative art guilds on the S.F. Peninsula. Please join us!
Your support of the Art Guild of Pacifica promotes Art and Art education in our community. Benefits of membership include:
• Announcements and invitations to receptions and exhibitions
• Call for Entries for Art Guild and Sanchez Art Center shows
• Discounts on exhibition entry fees
• A subscription to “The Dirty Palette” e-newsletter
• Eligibility to vote in board elections and other general membership matters, and to volunteer for the Board and AGP activities
Annual Membership Fees
Basic Individual Membership - $25
Family Membership - $37.50
Student Memberships - $12.50 per year.
The Art Guild of Pacifica is a volunteer organization. Exhibitions, mailings, lectures and gallery hours are dependent upon the time donated by members.
Make checks payable to: Art Guild of Pacifica. Additional donations welcome!
To download a PDF version of our Membership Form and Brochure CLICK HERE.
Did you miss our last meeting? Download General Meeting Minutes by clicking on the links below:
You can now download and review the current by-